- “Ring the bells you still can ring, forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” ~ L Cohen
- Quit trying to be so perfect. Being perfect is perfectly boring! http://t.co/jNXiV9YiQQ
- Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. ~ Mother Teresa
- Google+ Hangout this Thursday evening at 6:30 Chicago time. I can't wait to see y'all - even if it is only on-line!
- Study says Yoga may improve brain function in older adults. Has yoga improved your brain function? Are you older? http://t.co/afyp6othZV
Monthly Archives: February 2012
“I’m of the older age group but you’re only as old as you feel. I have been an active person all my life and wish to stay that way. My later years have been invaded by osteoarthritis. At this time, … Continue reading