- “Ring the bells you still can ring, forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” ~ L Cohen
- Quit trying to be so perfect. Being perfect is perfectly boring! http://t.co/jNXiV9YiQQ
- Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. ~ Mother Teresa
- Google+ Hangout this Thursday evening at 6:30 Chicago time. I can't wait to see y'all - even if it is only on-line!
- Study says Yoga may improve brain function in older adults. Has yoga improved your brain function? Are you older? http://t.co/afyp6othZV
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Many people ask me about the words I say at the end of every class. They are not a quote from a spiritual leader or a learned person. They come from no one but myself and they are truly a … Continue reading