- Great tips for decreasing inflammation and reducing pain https://t.co/PyLyNcOU7u, 8 hours ago
- Have you ever wondered what the pose names mean in your yoga class? Knowing a few Sanskrit root words make it easier. http://t.co/1uva7RShDB, Jul 26
- Magnesium oil spray followed by an epsom salt bath for the win this am - recharge, soothe and energize. It's like a mini vacation., Jul 21
- I liked a @YouTube video from @laurapeskoe http://t.co/urxtS9VRZF Wrist and Hand Relief, Jul 7
- Wrist and Hand Relief: http://t.co/urxtS9VRZF via @YouTube, Jul 3
Monthly Archives: November 2012
BACK TONIC WORKSHOP Back pain? Yoga can help! And yes, even YOU can do yoga pain-free! Learn specific poses to diminish and / or eliminate back pain how to use props how to adapt future yoga sessions to fit individual … Continue reading
How many do you practice daily? Can you add another one today? Can you add a different one tomorrow? Can you keep adding one until it becomes a pattern? Don’t forget to drop grudges against yourself too!