- “Ring the bells you still can ring, forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” ~ L Cohen
- Quit trying to be so perfect. Being perfect is perfectly boring! http://t.co/jNXiV9YiQQ
- Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. ~ Mother Teresa
- Google+ Hangout this Thursday evening at 6:30 Chicago time. I can't wait to see y'all - even if it is only on-line!
- Study says Yoga may improve brain function in older adults. Has yoga improved your brain function? Are you older? http://t.co/afyp6othZV
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Self-Care for Athletes Saturday, 9/7 12:30-2:30 & Self-Care for Pain Management * Saturday, 9/28 12:00-2:30 These workshops combine Yoga, Biomechanics, Ortho-Bionomy, and Yoga Tune-Up® therapy balls. Learn a practical approach to working with your body, instead of against it and take … Continue reading