Are your hands/wrists aching from being on the computer or texting too much? Is plank or your vinyasa yoga practice leaving you in pain? Do you suffer from “claw hand”? This rolling technique gives immediate relief and is perfect for the office. If you don’t have any massage balls, get some tennis balls and toss them in a sock. It won’t be as good but something is better than nothing!
- Feet Foundation 101 https://t.co/dL6h52xpAz via @YouTube, Feb 15
- PUBLIC CLASSES Tuesday 5-6:15 pm EST / 4-5:15 CST - Gentle and Functional Yoga (all levels)… https://t.co/6mbQkeMQs5, Feb 15
- RT @theNCC: Exciting News! Our event was such a tremendous success that we have been asked to create an encore event. Join… https://t.co/kYfI1BdKAs, Jan 18
- https://t.co/nfKK4eTqPA, Jan 18
- RT @TheFirstDogs: Our other friends at @delawarehumane animal friends still need homes. Can you help? 🐾 https://t.co/6Sufb5Ct7c, Jan 17