Are your hands/wrists aching from being on the computer or texting too much? Is plank or your vinyasa yoga practice leaving you in pain? Do you suffer from “claw hand”? This rolling technique gives immediate relief and is perfect for the office. If you don’t have any massage balls, get some tennis balls and toss them in a sock. It won’t be as good but something is better than nothing!
- RT @MariaTeresa1: This. 👇🏽 https://t.co/bRqlbHeFXp, May 30
- RT @taylorswift13: After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral sup… https://t.co/zj5aBuKZfF, May 30
- Yoga During the Pandemic https://t.co/bqHguLhhgp https://t.co/S8ThSlhIW6, Mar 23
- Yoga During the Pandemic https://t.co/bqHguLhhgp https://t.co/qoOZkE8VLB, Mar 23
- How I stopped meditating and still became calmer. https://t.co/LSMm27E0dF, Apr 17